For SCS School Year 21-22 (Aug 2021- May 2022) it is looking like we will most likely have open positions for:
- Elementary Classroom Teachers
- Jr High Teachers (tentatively)
- Computers (.5 teaching load)
- Science (.5 teaching load)
- Math (.5 teaching load)
- Social Emotional Health (.2 teaching load with administrative duties to round out the contract)
Requirements are a bachelors degree, teaching certificate, a love of teaching kids.
SCS Employment information and downloadable application can be found on our website at: http://saipancommunityschool.com/employment.html
Teachers are responsible for reporting to the principal, guiding pupils in learning activities in subjects included in curriculum, safety and welfare of pupils in classrooms, on campus, and on field trips, maintain accurate records of students’ attendance and progress by preparing periodic progress reports, and report cards. The teacher is to maintain an orderly classroom with established routines and discipline, prepare daily and/or weekly lesson plans and materials based on curriculum.