Faith Home Honduras – A General Baptist ministry that provides a safe and healthy place to raise children in the love of Christ who were neglected, abandoned, and abused.
- Home to over 170 children since 1999. Lives have been forever changed by the love of a family and more importantly the Love of Christ. Thanks to the prayers and support of HIS people, God continues to bless Honduras through the children and young adults of Faith Home.
- Consists of a 24 acre, secure campus near San Pedro Sula, Honduras. On this campus, eight homes provide housing for the children with married, Honduran, Christian couples who provide the day to day care. These house parents, and their own children, provide the foundation for the family unit in each home.
- Works with the government children services system to place children at Faith Home who come from situations of neglect, abuse, and abandonment.
Our mission is simple. We share the love of Christ with children knowing that a life touched by Jesus is never the same. We share His love by providing a safe place for the children to grow up, where they do not need to worry about being abused or abandoned, where they have plenty to eat, and a safe place to sleep. We share His love by giving them a quality education. But most of all, we share His love by worshipping, teaching, and modeling God’s holy Word.
How can you help?
Pray about partnering with this life changing ministry
- Be a prayer partner in the ministry
- Become a Faith Home monthly, yearly, or one-time donor
- Sponsor a child
GB Global Ministries 100 Stinson Dr. Poplar Bluff, MO 63901