Missionary Development (MD) Phase 2
- This is the assessment phase.
- Receive a clear background check. Please download and mail the consent form to GBGM, 100 Stinson Dr., Poplar Bluff, MO 63901
- Allow GBGM to conduct a credit check.
- Invitation to attend Missionary Assessment Center
- International Personnel Committee (IPC) Interview to include the GBGM Vice President, the President of General Baptist Ministries and other persons of the GBGM Vice President’s choosing.
- Missionary Candidate Appointment to be determined.
- It is possible that the candidate is determined not to be a good fit for GBGM (red light).
- It is possible that the candidate, while determined to be well qualified, needs some additional training or other preparation as determined by the interview committee (yellow light).
- It is possible that the candidate is found qualified and prepared to begin missionary service and MD phase 3 begins (green light).