Missionary Development (MD) Phase 2
- This is the assessment phase.
- Receive a clear background check. Please download and mail the consent form to GBIM, 100 Stinson Dr., Poplar Bluff, MO 63901
- Allow GBIM to conduct a credit check.
- Invitation to attend Missionary Assessment Center
- International Personnel Committee (IPC) Interview to include the GBIM Director, the Executive Director of General Baptists and other persons of the directors choosing.
- Missionary Candidate Appointment to be determined.
- It is possible that the candidate is determined not to be a good fit for GBIM (red light).
- It is possible that the candidate, while determined to be well qualified, needs some additional training or other preparation as determined by the interview committee (yellow light).
- It is possible that the candidate is found qualified and prepared to begin missionary service and MD phase 3 begins (green light).